Education, Leadership, Technology, and Management in the 21st Century and Beyond
In times past, it took over one hundred years for both analytic and synthetic knowledge to become obsolete. The 21st Century and beyond, however, is presenting a different context. As of 2009, ideas took only 16 to 18 months to be obsolete. Time and space are now effectively conflated. Societies that are yet to understand this massive change are being effectively left behind. Why these left behind societies continue to regurgitate obsolete “factual” or “fact” knowledge, the technologically-savvy societies are busy preparing their citizens in the art of learning how to learn, effective data-driven learning, managing and leading of these advance or advancing societies. This is where Chaja2 Technologies comes in. Chaja2 Technologies will supply the following knowledge and skills to move Nigeria forward:
- Up-to-date learning technologies
- Update assessment technologies
- Introduce and upgrade human performance technologies
- Introduce data-driven leadership technologies
- Learning organizational technologies
- Problem-solving technologies
- Community-organizing technologies
- Organizational-change management technologies
If you can say yes to any of these questions, we are here for your needs:
- Is your school/company a learning organization or are your students learning? If not, why not?
- Are your students learning/organization achieving the set goals?
- What are they learning/what are these goals?
- How do you know they are learning/achieving the set goals?
- What is learning in the 21st Century and beyond?
- What skills count in the 21st Century and beyond?
- How do you react to the fast pace of knowledge in the 21st Century?
- Would your child benefit from a 2 summer High School Institute in the U.S.A.?
- What international exposure is available to your school/organization? F2F or online?
- What fundraising techniques are available to your school or organization?
- What learning technologies are available to your school/organization?
- What assessment technologies are available to your school/organization?
- What integration technologies are available to your organization?
- What community organizing technologies are available to your organization?
Get the answers. Find new tools for assessing whether and what your students are learning. Measure teacher effectiveness and build professionalism among your teaching faculty.
Contact us or call +1-309-558-9492, +1-309-721-8868 TODAY for your consultation package.